Here we have placed all the available veterans services that we have located into one easy to use list.
- Illinois Veterans History Project: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/public/veteransproject.html
- Operation Protect Veterans: https://www.uspis.gov/news/scam-article/veteran-scams/
- Veterans Assistance Commission of Henry County Illinois: http://www.henrycty.com/Departments/Veterans-Assistance
- Illinois Veterans Service Officer – Henry County: https://www2.illinois.gov/veterans/pages/serviceoffices.aspx
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs: https://www.va.gov/
- Retire Guide- a free web resource dedicated to providing useful retirement and health-related information to help older adults. The U.S Department of Veteran Affairs recommends veterans enroll in Medicare when they turn 65 even if they have VA benefits. To help veterans learn more, we’ve created a comprehensive Medicare for Veterans guide that explores coverage, eligibility, and more. Please take a look: https://www.retireguide.com/guides/medicare-for-veterans/